- The tungsten tips on all cutting instruments last longer.
- Steel instruments withstand repeated sterilization.
- All IPREMIUM instruments are finished by hand and with a satin gloss. In the corrosion resistance the small dull surfaces are easy to clean.
- The joints must be lubricated so that they work well in a long time.
- The sizes, shapes, lengths of handles and weights are optimized for greater comfort.
Tweed Arch bend .075"
This plier is perfect to make bends in rectangular, round and square wire. Probes are hardened to avoid marking the arc. The leaves are parallel when it opens to make folds them to 90 degrees. To make individual twist in rectangular and square arches use two pliers 442.
Capacity to bend in arches up to. 022x.028