Titanium Nickel Springs
Springs to deimpact Proflex (separators). A more rapid and tolerable separation is achieved by the continuous force due to the NiTi. In some clinics, bands are placed 24 hours after the placement of the separator.
- The terminations are bent for comfort
- Rectangular NiTi springs are the most effective and comfortable.
Instructions for insertion
- Take the separator on one side with a pliers that grip it well.
- Open it to move from lingual to buccal
- If it is necessary to push something towards gingival
Treatment time 4 weeks
Wide separator NiTi .016x.022
Large molars to fit in the marginal ridges. Pack 15 units.