Anatomical Nasal Dilator - Best Breathe
Nasal dilator composed of two hollow cylinders connected by a bridge.
Medical grade material in accordance with USP class VI
- Facilitates Nasal Breathing in problems of septal deviation, rhinitis, allergies, congestion,. . .
- It allows you to sleep more deeply, rest more.
- By facilitating mouth breathing avoids dry mouth and throat
- It can improve snoring problems.
- It is reusable up to 60 uses.
- Improves sports performance
- Very discreet, it is barely visible.
Packaging in individual boxes:
2 u. Best Breathe dilator of the same size
1 Instructions for use
1 Protective box
Available in sizes: XS, S, M, XL and XXL
Utility of the Best Breathe device in Dentistry and Medicine
Which patients can benefit from the Best breathe device ?:
Patients with upper airway resistance syndrome (septal deviation, turbinate hypertrophy, vegetations, tonsillar hypertrophy, velar hypertrophy of the palate)
- Patients with fibromyalgia
- Patients with chronic fatigue
- Patients with headaches
- Temporomandibular dysfunction
- Patients with SAHOS
- Athletes (muscle fragility)
- Depressions and anxiety
- Irritable bowel
- Dry mouth or xerostomia (chemotherapy treatments)
- Patients with CPAP with a nasal mask
The mechanism of action of the Best breathe is:
- Nocturnal: dilating the entrance of the nostrils decreasing the resistance to the entry of air to inspire during sleep.
- Diurnal: performing progressive closed mouth nasal breathing exercises to memorize this type of breathing during wakefulness. This can be during rest or doing any type of sport